1. Charlie Cox stated that Daredevil will be much darker than anything else in the Marvel Cinematic Universe up to this point.
2. Matt uses his radar to tell if a woman is attractive, and his lie detector hearing to know what to say. Stick tells Matt to stop burying his problems between women's legs further alluding to Matt's sex addiction in the comics. Electra will be introduced in season 2 and was created by Frank Miller to explore what superhero sex was like.
3. In the comics, the paper Ben Urich works for The Daily Bugle, but in the show, the newspaper he works for is the fictional New York Bulletin. Marvel did not yet have the rights to Spider-man or the Daily Bugle at the time of production.
4. It's mentioned that Matt grew up at St. Agnes' Orphanage. Skye from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013) also stated that she grew up at St. Agnes' orphanage.
5. In Ben Urich's office there are two newspaper clippings on the wall, one saying Harlem Terror the other Battle of NY, a reference to the events in The Incredible Hulk (2008) and The Avengers (2012). Another reads "Cybertek Settles," referring to Cybertek and the controversy surrounding it from Season 1 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013). Additionally, there is a newspaper story that mentions the damage done to Stark Tower during the battle of New York in Marvel's The Avengers (2012).
6. Charlie Cox wanted to be involved with the series after reading the first two scripts for the series, telling his agent "These are two of the best TV scripts I've read".
Continue reading on the next page!